Saturday, August 02, 2008

4th of July in Chicago

This is Baby Paul, super sweet, and tons of cute personality! He's a real charmer!





















Here is Eileen, Colin, Chris, Uncle Martin and Aunt Janice. I am so happy we were able to go and visit them! We all had a very lovely day.







On Saturday, Aunt Janice and I walked all over downtown Chicago. It was so much fun! We went to this really cool Architectural Building, and then....










she took me to see Jersey Boys! What a fun show! Aunt Janice is standing below the sign here, but with the lighting it is hard to see her. After we saw the show, we went to a fun, trendy restaurant called Quartino. I wish KC would get one of these, it was really yummy!









On Sunday, on my last day there, she took me down to The Taste of Chicago. There was so much food there, it was so awesome! I had some Chicago-style pizza and an Italian Ice - Yummy!

No comments:

Post a Comment